Hi-Rez Studios, makers of the free-to-play FPS Global Agenda progress with the development on the new shooter Tribes: Ascend. New screenshots from PAX have been made public.
Tribes: Ascend is a new generation of the sci-fi online multiplayer shooter. Tribes: Ascend, scheduled to begin Closed Beta in September, features jetpack enabled FPS combat, fast-paced skiing and vehicles, combined with teamwork and strategy.
The game's highlights include:
- Massive PvP battles
- Massive outdoor maps/landscapes
- Full persistent world with territory control (no instances)
- Three Tribes (Factions)
- Full clan support
- First person view (third person for some vehicles)
- Full vehicle support (ground and air)
- Jetpacks, skiing, lots of weapons - all the things you expect from a game set inside the Tribes game world.
About Hi-Rez Studios
Hi-Rez Studios, Inc, located just outside of Atlanta GA, was established in 2005 to create exceptional online interactive entertainment. In February 2010, the company released the squad-based Shooter-MMO Global Agenda. Hi-Rez is currently developing other competitive online games including Tribes: Ascend and SMITE. For more information, visit www.hirezstudios.com
Tribes: Ascend - Gameplay Teaser