LATEST MMO NEWS

Gameforge Announced First Official eSports Tournament for S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

on . Posted in Special Force 2 / Soldier Front 2

Rating: 4.17/5 (6 Votes)

skill special force 2 logo2013 Allstars Cup, The first official eSports tournament for the free FPS game S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 starts November 24th. The competition is being organised together with the European Sports League (ESL) across Europe.

skill specialforce2 special02

The final takes place on 22nd December and the most successful players will be in line to win prize money that totals €1,000 as well as Roccat hardware and in-game items.

The 2013 Allstars Cup forms the prelude to an extensive cooperation between S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 and the ESL. There are loads of further events planned, where shooter fans can win cups and prizes.

"S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 offers fast-paced competitive multiplayer action as well as an excellent game balance, making it well-suited to become part of our games portfolio. I can imagine that the game will also become an integral part of the ESL over the next year", said Michael Bister, Head of Pro Gaming at the ESL.

In Korea, where development studio Dragonfly released the game as Special Force 2, it is already firmly established as one of the most successful eSports games. On this side of the planet, S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 has been on the rise since release its in September with over one million players currently registered.

The ESL is the biggest European eSports league, with over 4 million registered users, where players from all over Europe compete in major games' series playing the biggest titles.

Further info about the tournaments and the registration link can be found at the official event page.

S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 can be downloaded at the official site. Start practicing!

sf2 cap

An overview of the features in S.K.I.L.L.- Special Force 2:

• Unreal Engine 3 and professional sound design
  • Fast multiplayer action for up to 16 players at the same time
  • In-game clan features for clan organisation
  • A plentiful amount of weapons and equipment items
  • Individual character customisation
  • Classic game modes such as deathmatch and team deathmatch, but also new variations such as survival or party
  • High scores, statistics and achievements
  • Free download
  • No subscription fees

Please login to post comments.