LATEST MMO NEWS

Open Beta for S.K.I.L.L.- Special Force 2 Begins August 21st in Europe

on . Posted in Special Force 2 / Soldier Front 2

Rating: 3.89/5 (9 Votes)

SKILL Special Force 2Publisher Gameforge is ready to roll out the open beta for their first online FPS S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2. The shooter is heading towards launch, planned for the start of September. Over 50,000 players from all over Europe registered for the game during the extremely successful closed beta.

skill special force2 splash

Player feedback helping with final polishing
The open beta will start with activated shop functions and in addition, Gameforge has reworked the achievement system and is reacting to the beta feedback provided by the users: in-game currency fine tuning has been carried out. Players who are already active in the game can also breathe a sigh of relief: the closed beta accounts will remain in the open beta and in the release version – i.e. there will be no wipe. The completed closed beta phase served to test the title under realistic market conditions and to offer the fans and players a glance at 14 different maps and 5 exciting game modes, including variants such as team deathmatch and blasting.

• An overview of the S.K.I.L.L.- Special Force 2 features:
  • Unreal Engine 3 and professional sound design
  • Fast multiplayer action for up to 16 players at the same time
  • In-game clan features for clan organisation
  • A plentiful amount of weapons and equipment items
  • Individual character customisation
  • Classic game modes such as deathmatch and team deathmatch, but also new variations such as survival or party
  • High scores, statistics and achievements

Head over to the official site, register and get playing!

skill special_force2_cap08

SKILL - Special Force 2

SKILL - Special Force 2

SKILL - Special Force 2

Please login to post comments.