Free-to-play tank shooter Armored Warfare will see a major extension of its fleet, as My.com revealed with a first glimpse of the first Tier 10 vehicles which will be added with the next content update 0.15 on May 3rd.
Armored Warfare offers more than tank shooting action, you need to oversee your own personal command base, expand, enhance, and customize your headquarters, manage and upgrade the military convoy of vehicles, and train and develop your crews through a robust reputation and experience system.
The upcoming update will add Tier 10 vehicles and some might be in prototype or concept phase. Developer Obsidian is eager to get the community feedback and might adopt some opinions on those new powerful vehicles.
Armored Warfare Tier 10 Vehicle details:
- PL-01 – light tank concept developed by OBRUM and BAE Systems on a CV90 AFV chassis. Armed with an auto-loading 120mm cannon that is capable of firing APFSDS, HEAT and HE shells as well as LAHAT anti-tank guided missiles. Agile and fast, the PL-01 is the pinnacle of the Light Tank class.
- SPHINX – French prototype vehicle by Panhard. It's a sturdy turreted six-wheeled and lightly armored vehicle but with considerable firepower from its 40mm autocannon and ATGMs. SPHINX will be the most potent scouting vehicle in Armored Warfare.
- Leopard 2A7-140 – the ultimate combination of the most modern Leopard 2 armor kit available and the firepower of a 120mm L/55 Rheinmetall gun or experimental 140mm cannon. Equipped with the most advanced countermeasures available in the world, it will be a tough opponent to beat for any vehicle.
- XM1A3 Abrams – prototype which combines the most advanced upgrades available for this aging chassis. Based on the M1A2 Abrams with a TUSK kit and ARAT-2 explosive reactive armor, it is armed with a 120mm gun that can be upgraded to the 140mm ATACS cannon.
- T-14 Armata – super-modern Main Battle Tank from Russia introduced in early 2015. It's an advanced design that includes an unmanned turret and a new 125mm automatically loaded gun, which surpasses any other MBT currently in service.
- Challenger 2 ATDU – the latest experimental version of the legendary Challenger 2 and best-armored vehicle in Armored Warfare. Excellent armor and experimental 140mm cannon capable of firing both kinetic and high-explosive shells make it one of the most dangerous beasts on the battlefield.
Check out all details and download Armored Warfare for free at the official page.
Armored Warfare - Tier 10 Trailer