Masthead Studios announced today a detailed roadmap with all the new and exciting features for their free-to-play cartoon-style online shooter, Guns and Robots.
In the coming months of preparation for the long -awaited first season of Guns and Robots, the team behind reveals the upcoming changes.
- Player Guilds - This roadmap hints for the beginning of the competitive season in Guns and robots as one major feature to come to life will be Player Guilds.
- PVE - PVE and PVE Arenas are planned to give players option to level up fast and go on single player adventures.
- Game Events - Players will heat up their engines for new exciting events. During the First season there will be several specials for players to enter and play on weekends. Events will be scheduled and all players will be invited to participate.
- Territory Conquest - One of the major additions in Guns and Robots will be this new play mode that will allow players to conquer territories in ranked guild death- matches, where the players will fight in open world arenas to dominate one territory.
- Items Upgrades - Another element to the roadmap that will bring more intense battles is the possibility of the players to enhance their equipment. Players will be able to upgrade parts and weapons with numerous possible modifiers to upgrade their robot builds.
- Achievements - There will be variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
Along with those major features, the team of Guns and Robots have planned to improve the tutorial, re-design the user interface for easy navigation and access, as well as new content updates sporting fresh maps, parts and weapons.
Enter playground of destruction at the official site.