WARFRAME, the new free-to-play, sci-fi action game from Digital Extremes, enjoys a strong closed beta. And with the CBT Update 6 it is poised to grow even stronger. Check out the update highlights:
WARFRAME Closed Beta is still going strong, adding players by thousands daily. Digital Extremes confirms that 3 million missions had been completed by their beta testers, and they activated the CBT Update 6 with new environments, new Warframes and new Space Ninja Moves:
- Players will take on enemies on the new Grineer Asteroid Base
- Get ready to ZIPLINE and WALL RUN in and out of combat - space-ninja style!
- Introducing the new Warframes -- Nyx and Frost -- Psyhic
- Ice-based skill sets?! - check them out
- Plus more -- a complete list of features for this update can be found on the official forums
WARFRAME is a fast-action PvE shooter set in an evolving sci-fi world. Some would call it MMO-Lite as squads of four players band together to advance their characters and battle the oppression of the genocidal Grineer. Throughout their combat missions, players will continually increase the power and abilities of their WARFRAME and weapons. Players will raid new areas of space searching for exotic and powerful weapons and WARFRAME augmentations to customize their arsenal. With WARFRAME's Automatic Mission Generator, the game will offer endless replay as levels are procedurally configured for a unique raid — every time.
You need a Beta Key? Head over to our event page as we still have WARFRAME CBT Keys up for grabs!
Warframe - Closed Beta Update 6 Highlights