Developer MAIET Entertainment made the decision to publish the upcoming English version of free-to-play action shooter GunZ 2: The Second Duel directly through Steam. The game is currently on Steam Greenlight for evaluation and fans can vote for it.
GunZ 2 inherits the strong features from GunZ 1 and provides more evolved game play experience by providing variety of weapons and actions, improved responses, and real-time physics effect. The successor to GunZ 1 is currently in Closed Beta on the Korean gaming portal Netmarble.net. According to an announcement on Steam, GunZ 2 on Steam will be mainly for North and South America as MAIET already signed publishing agreements for:
- South Korea
- Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macau
- "MORE diverse gameplay - Including all popular features from GunZ 1, GunZ 2 has adopted the class system to provide different skills and performace with different weapon classes so you can make and raise a character of your style to create an original gameplay.
- ULTIMATE acrobatic action - The unique acrobatic action of GunZ has evolved even farther. The wall action from previous version is strengthened and now the characters can enjoy even more spectacular acrobatic action of jumping and hanging on wherever they want.
- Easier gameplay - Previously GunZ required high level of user control for actions but the action control is improved so anyone can easily boast high level actions.
- Physics engine merged PERFECTLY with the game - At the collapsing and destroying battle field, the user can use not just his weapon and technique but also the objects and environment for the battle.
- Improved PvE system and huge bosses - In GunZ 2, you can experience strategic and intense fight where user can cling on to the boss whose height exceeds over 20 meters and climb it up to attack its weak point.
GunZ 2: The Second Duel - Promo Video Steam Greenlight