Absolute Force Online (AFO) successfully launched its Open Beta in Dec 2012. To reward all the players who love shooting games and support AFO, Netdragon Websoft Inc. and FPSReport.com are giving away a cool Weapon Pack. Get your item key now while supplies last!
Open Beta Weapon Pack Giveaway
The Open Beta Weapon Pack Includes:
- M4 (Stripe): The M4 5.56mm Carbine is heavily used by the U.S military. It is a gas-operated, air-cooled, magazine-fed, selective fire, shoulder-fired weapon with a telescoping stock.
- M1911: Specially designed for the United States Marine Corps, the Desert Warrior is a custom model M1911 pistol, which is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, recoil-operated handgun. The features of excellent accuracy and extremely high reliability make this pistol a heroic weapon in any environment.
- M24 Grenade: The M24 Grenade was the standard hand grenade of the German Army from the end of World War I until the end of World War II. The very distinctive appearance led to its being called a 'stick grenade', or a 'potato masher' in British Army slang, and is today one of the most easily recognized infantry weapons of the 20th century.
- Event Duration: PST Dec.28th, 2012 - Jan.31st, 2013.
One account can only activate one code.
Absolute Force Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First person Shooter (MMOFPS). Built on Unreal Engine 3, this game has luscious graphics that perfectly displays full-motion video effects, which helps usher it into a new era for visual experiences in network gaming. The real-time dynamic simulation, innovative weapon system, and distinctive game play will enable players to immerse themselves in the intense combat. Moreover, the Vehicle Mode enhances the true feeling of the battlefield, training players to attack as fast as a thunder and defend as the strongest walls. To satisfy the players' varied tastes, the game is highly customizable, allowing users to create their own avatars, backgrounds, as well as the visual style.
Absolute Force Online Screenshots
Warning: No images in specified directory. Please check the directoy!
Debug: specified directory - http://fpsreport.com/images/screenshots/afo/
- Exclusive Hero Battlefield Mode
After a certain number of deaths, the character will be able to turn into a Hero with highly increased power and abilities.
- Deep Customized Armory
The enhanced AVATAR system allows creation of the amazing and unique characters. More than 40 options for users to create their own character which means almost all part of the character body are customizable, realizing each player's ideal style.
- Ultimate Fighting Experience
With the option to switch between 1st and 3rd person, the game greatly enhances the shooting experience for all types of fighter. By taking into account the various control habits of players, this special design also aims at displaying diverse game visions from different perspectives.
- Multiple Game Modes
7 featured game modes await players to take on all challengers and work to earn better weapons. No matter which one you chose, the Deathmatch focuses on the individual's ability, Team Deathmatch pays more attention to teamwork, and with the Capture the Flag, Bomb Mode, and Zombie Mode. Two further modes will be available: Vehicle and Arsenal Mode.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz or Above
- RAM: 4GB
- Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT or above
- Harddisk: 10.0 GB available HD space
How to claim your Open Beta Weapon Pack
This event has ended.
Absolute Force Online - Official Trailers