Are you ready to enter the battlefields of Arctic Combat? The modern military FPS game started its official service in South America on February 13, 2013 (PST). To celebrate the opening of the South America Server, we have teamed up with WEBZEN to give away exclusive in-game promotion items.
Claim your key code for an exclusive in-game item pack!
The world is at the brink of war as Arctic Combat extends to South America.
Players who redeem the promotion code can receive an exclusive in-game promotion item and a free AC Item Pack. These include a special carnival hat that can be equipped by the character to show their festive spirit, a weapon exchange coupon, EXP point boost item, game points and more which are essential to dominate the battlegrounds of Arctic Combat.
Set in harsh frozen tundra amidst the chaos of World War III, Arctic Combat is a multiplayer online first-person shooter (MOFPS) featuring a realistic gameplay experience powered by the Unreal Engine.
Arctic Combat revolves around the story of a national conflict between two groups; the Allied Forces (AF), led by the United States, and the Red Star Alliance (RSA), led by Russia. What begins as a dispute over natural resources in the arctic territory leads to a violent clash between the AF and RSA, dividing the world into two opposing forces and signaling the beginning of World War III. Players must choose sides and helping the war effort by annihilating their enemy.
- Unreal Performance – Allowing wider playability for a variety of PC specifications, the Unreal Engine preserves gameplay integrity without lowering graphic quality. The physics engine, coupled with customized modification, maximizes efficiency and delivers top-notch visuals in an online FPS game.
- Package system – During fierce player-versus- player (PvP) combat, fallen friends will receive helpful packages that contain health packs, helicopter support and bombardment. Fallen foes, on the other hand, will be stripped of essential items that are in turn awarded to the opposing forces.
- Skill system – Players can plan strategic attacks to take down opponents and empower their allies via active skills prompted by the player, or passive skills that naturally take effect under specific circumstances.
- Trophy and auction systems – Through the Arctic Combat trophy system, players will randomly receive unique and powerful items, which can be traded through the auction system. Providing easy access to crucial weaponry, players can utilize the trophy and auction systems to get a leg up over rivals.
- Mission system – In addition to fighting against the enemy, players also can undertake missions – such as search and destroy or capture the flag – to earn additional points and acquire useful items by successfully achieving the goal. Artificial Intelligence (AI) system - Adding a player versus environment (PvE) element to Arctic Combat, the AI system offers players a forum in which to sharpen combat skills through tough battles with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) system - Adding a player versus environment (PvE) element to Arctic Combat, the AI system offers players a forum in which to sharpen combat skills through tough battles with varying degrees of difficulty.
Minimum PC Specifications
- CPU - Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz
- RAM - 1 GB
- Graphic Card - ATI Radeon, GeForce 5700
- OS - Windows XP, Vista, 7
How to claim your key code at FPSReport.com
Click on the button below and follow the instructions.
This giveaway event has ended.
Arctic Combat - 2nd Closed Beta Teaser Trailer