We are extremely pleased to present you this giveaway: Webzen has provided us with 2,000 key codes for the 2nd Closed Beta Test (CBT) of the upcoming military shooter Arctic Combat. What are you waiting for? Claim your key!
2nd Closed Beta Key Giveaway
Don't miss out on this and claim your key that lets you participate in the second Beta test of the free-to-play, modern military shooter Arctic Combat.
The battlefields have opened once again and this is your chance to ‘Be the Veteran’. Along with the North America server, the newly located Europe server will be open.
Also, you can show your FPS skills in the NA CSN tournament or EU ESL tournament.
The CBT (Closed Beta Test) period is Aug 21st, 6:00 PM (PDT) ~ Sep 9th.
Arctic Combat revolves around the story of a national conflict between two groups; the Allied Forces (AF), led by the United States, and the Red Star Alliance (RSA), led by Russia. What begins as a dispute over natural resources in the arctic territory leads to a violent clash between the AF and RSA, dividing the world into two opposing forces and signaling the beginning of World War III. Players must choose sides and helping the war effort by annihilating their enemy.
- Unreal Performance – Allowing wider playability for a variety of PC specifications, the Unreal Engine preserves gameplay integrity without lowering graphic quality. The physics engine, coupled with customized modification, maximizes efficiency and delivers top-notch visuals in an online FPS game.
- Package system – During fierce player-versus- player (PvP) combat, fallen friends will receive helpful packages that contain health packs, helicopter support and bombardment. Fallen foes, on the other hand, will be stripped of essential items that are in turn awarded to the opposing forces.
- Skill system – Players can plan strategic attacks to take down opponents and empower their allies via active skills prompted by the player, or passive skills that naturally take effect under specific circumstances.
- Trophy and auction systems – Through the Arctic Combat trophy system, players will randomly receive unique and powerful items, which can be traded through the auction system. Providing easy access to crucial weaponry, players can utilize the trophy and auction systems to get a leg up over rivals.
- Mission system – In addition to fighting against the enemy, players also can undertake missions – such as search and destroy or capture the flag – to earn additional points and acquire useful items by successfully achieving the goal. Artificial Intelligence (AI) system - Adding a player versus environment (PvE) element to Arctic Combat, the AI system offers players a forum in which to sharpen combat skills through tough battles with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) system - Adding a player versus environment (PvE) element to Arctic Combat, the AI system offers players a forum in which to sharpen combat skills through tough battles with varying degrees of difficulty.
Minimum PC Specifications
- CPU - Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz
- RAM - 1 GB
- Graphic Card - ATI Radeon, GeForce 5700
- OS - Windows XP, Vista, 7
How to claim your key at FPSReport.com
The Closed Beta Test has ended.
Arctic Combat - Closed Beta Teaser Trailer