Warface is developed by Crytek, entirely built on their game development solution CryENGINE 3, and their first free-to-play MOFPS (Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter) for global markets, featuring stunning visuals, AI and physics and an intense FPS gameplay experience.
Warface is set in a near-future scenario and casts players as part of Warface, a select unit of elite warriors that have banded together to fight Blackwood - the ruling brute-force government. In Warface players need to pick a infantry class which have different tactical approaches and class-related weapon sets: Rifleman, Sniper, Medic and Engineer.
Players can join PvE missions that can be completed based on cooperative gameplay and fight off AI-controlled enemies or test their FPS skills in competitive and fast-paced PvP modes. PvP modes include Team Death Match, Bombing Mission, Demolition, Airstrike and Survival and more. Cooperative PvE missions are Mech, Arena, Safari, Convoy.
Furthermore Warface gives players plenty of level-up opportunities and various upgrades, the game allows players to add and adjust accessories and attachments to weapons on the fly, based on the real-time customization system. Swapping between different scopes, muzzles, rails and other gadgets mid-game enable players to be more effective.
- Built entirely on CryENGINE 3 Warface delivers stunning visuals and intense FPS gameplay
- Players choose between four infantry branches: Rifleman, Sniper, Medic and Engineer.
- Cooperative game play in PvE missions with a challenging artificial intelligence and massive boss fights
- Competitive and fast paced PvP action.
- High level of team play in both PvE and PvP, cooperative special moves.
- Real-time weapon customization for adaptive changes in-game
Min. System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT
- Memory: 1 GB RAM