In free-to-play MMO shooter Line of Defense players immerse into a sci-fi world, located on a distant planet called Lyrius. Galactic Command (GALCOM) forces constructed a primary colony on each of the four Lyrius continents. A Terran group, the Insurgents, opposes GALCOM.
Players can play as either a GALCOM military marine or an Insurgent soldier and gain control over the bases as infantry marine (first or third person), on land or naval vehicles and aircrafts (fighter, gunships, etc.). Featuring twitched based pure PvP mayhem with various character progressions, classes, abilities and attributes, all set in a massive open persistent game world, players experience the future of sci-fi warfare.
Line of Defense is still in development and might reach beta in 2013.
- Sci-fi MMO shooter (Third or First Person perspective), set in massive and persistent open world on continents that are 16x16km in scale and bases that are more than 2x3km in scale.
- Skill-based PvP combat on foot, vehicles or aircrafts on large scale
- Create fireteams with human or NPC troops
- Build your own planetary base
- Create and customize weapons, vehicles and more
- Travel around from any Lyrius base to another one by using Dynamic Jump Pads or Jumpgates with vehicles
Min. System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: n/a
- Memory: n/a
- Graphic Card: n/a
- Hard Disk Drive: n/a