Originally titled H.A.V.E. Online in Asia, and renamed MicroVolts, it features innovative and fun Third Person Shooting action in a world where toys decided to make war against each other. In dynamic cartoon style graphics players can battle it out with one of four original edition figures, the MicroVolts: Naomi, Knox, Pandora and C.H.I.P. Based on those toy prototypes many modified MicroVolts have been added.
Among a thriving number of different weapons, characters, levels and fast paced gameplay, another of the games unique feature is the possibility to customize your character. With literally thousands of cosmetic items either purchasable or freely available.
Players can also swap between 7 weapon types on the fly, and battle it out in over 20 exciting locations. More than 11 game modes are available including Deathmatch team battle, Deathmatch item battle, Weapon restriction battles and many more, while also featuring various maps designed by toy concept.
- Free-to-play TPS with cartoon style graphics, in which toys pit against each other
- Four characters to choose from that are customizable with a choice of thousands of cosmetic items.
- Players choose from 7 different types of weapons, each being fully upgradeable.
- More than 20 maps, playable in more than 11 game modes, offer a distinct and visually rich view of the world.
Min. System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600
- Hard Disk Drive: 2 GB of free space