what is advantage of PC gaming?

More
8 months 4 weeks ago #1682 by JensenBreck
Hi,

I am no longer a "hardcore" gamer. I still buy the latest hardware, I care about the best graphics and performance. I also love the ability to switch between controller and keyboard/mouse as per the game. However I can no longer tolerate getting stuck in a game or just overly complex systems in a game. I play single player games pretty much for the experience now barring a few exceptions.

While I obviously knew this all along but only recently I have started using trainers for many games that I find too difficult or complex to enjoy. There was a time when even looking up YouTube or a walkthrough for help was blasphemy for the hardcore gamer in me. But those times are long gone.

As far as I know you can't really cheat in many games on consoles and that to me is just ridiculous. If I couldn't cheat I'll probably have given up on gaming by now or at least would be thinking of doing that. Having to give up on immersive storylines and gameworlds just because I got stuck somewhere would be quite a turn off for future games.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:http://www.rolling-maul.com/british

Creative Digital Communication Examples

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1691 by dedef
General gaming has been introduced to the market for the satisfaction of the youngsters. All the points of the games and uk best dissertation has been highlighted for the full use of the norms and points for the people.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1770 by petterson
The most frequently played gaming device is the PC (56 percent of respondents), followed by dedicated consoles (53 percent) and smartphones (36). Handhelds are played least often; just 17 percent of frequent players claimed to use those devices. 50 percent of those with gaming consoles also use them to watch
dissertation writing services

More
1 week 2 days ago #1786 by Geseders
adfsasdfasdf Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds